Community Education Online Registration Instructions
1. New Student
Your Social Security Number is required when you create an account. It is confidential and protected by both federal and state laws. It is used to uniquely identify you. The college will protect this number from unauthorized disclosure and/or use. In compliance with state and federal regulations/laws, disclosure may be authorized for the purposes of state and federal reporting. You will be prompted to create a new account. Click "Sign In" after you choose the course you wish to take.
- Select term in the search pull-down menu.
- Click on the Advanced Search link to choose your search options.
- Sort by Subject and click “Show all” in the right pull-down menu to choose a topic. For more information on how to select courses, click on the help button in the upper right hand corner.
- After you choose a course of interest, click the register button. A block to “CREATE NEW ACCOUNT” will appear for you to register as a new student. Once you have completed the requested information, you will receive an Lnumber (user name). Please write it down and keep it in a safe place to register for a future course.
Enter your personal information and click the submit button. If an error box appears, you will have to fix any errors.
2. Continuing Student
(A student who has taken credit or noncredit courses at LCCC previously)
"Sign in" first using your user name (L number) or wait until you have searched (Select the Advanced Search button) and found the course you wish to take. Click the "Register" button, confirm and make payment.
- Your user name is your L number assigned by LCCC.
- Select "Click Here" if you do not know your user name. You will be required to provide your email address and birth date. Both must match your records on file at LCCC. The email address provided will be the email address where your Student ID will be emailed.
- Enter your Password. Click on "Forgot Password" if you forgot your Password.
- Answer your security question with the default and change your password immediately.
- Register for a course. Payment is required at the time of registration.
- Select a Term from the pull down Menu (Spring 2013)
- To search on all classes click on the Search button (magnifying glass) symbol. Use an “asterisk” and at least 2 letters to do a wildcard search (Ex: co* or cook*).
- To search on a particular topic click on the Advanced Search button, on the left side of the block choose by Subject (particular topic), Campus (location) or Course Attribute (Cooking).
- On the right side of the page click in the “Show all” box on the same line as the “Subject” to view the different types of courses being offered; choose the topic of interest. If you wish to select courses based on a location, choose “Campus” on the left side and under “show all” choose the site where you would like to take the course. You can use both of these searches at the same time.
EXAMPLE: Subject Cooking-Noncredit
Select Course Attribute Cooking
- Click Go
- You can now view all the cooking classes and fees for the course on the Schnecksville campus.
- To see an overview of the courses click on the magnifying glass: Course number, CRN (courses reference number), dates, times and locations of the course.
- To register for a class, and select the plus (+) button on the lower right hand side of the course and the course will pop up in the view area to the right.
- Click on the “Register” button in the lower right hand corner of the page. If you wish to save your search information you can also click the save button.
At this point, you can register either as a continuing student (a student who took a credit or noncredit course previously of as a new student by entering your user name and password and continue to register and pay.
Compact View - You can see the courses being offered on the left hand side of the screen and on the right hand side of the screen you can see the selected courses that you are currently (blue block) interested in and on the right hand side of the screen you can see the courses that you are enrolled in, made payment (green block) and have been finalized.
Detailed View – You can see a full screen of the courses offered with dates, times and fees. Note: You must return to compact view to proceed to registration.
“My Profile” – Login anytime after you have created your account to view your personal information, invoices, change your password or security questions (tab at the top of the page).
- Select “Proceed to payment” in the lower right hand side of the page.
- Payment Options by Credit card: MasterCard, Visa Discover, American Express or AC
- Select “Submit payment” in the lower right hand side of the page Select “Payment Method” and enter your payment information and submit payment
- You will receive a payment receipt. Print and save for your records.
5. Classroom Assignments
Classrooms are assigned the week before classes begin. Room assignments can be accessed by calling 610-799-1148 (Touch –Tone phone required). When prompted, enter the code corresponding to your first day of class: Monday, 1; Tuesday, 2; Wednesday, 3; Thursday, 4; Friday, 5; Saturday, 6; or Sunday, 7. If you wish to contact Enrollment Services, call 610-799-1500.
At Donley Center, Carbon Center, and Morgan Center, room assignments are posted at the entrance on the night of class.
- Informed the office of Enrollment Services-Noncredit Registration in writing before the beginning of the second class (classes that meet only once, refunds will be given only if requested prior to the start of class).
- All refunds are issued by college check.
- Fax your request to 610-799-1173 or mail to LCCC, 4525 Education Park Drive, Schnecksville, PA 18078.