New Student Registration
New Student: A new student is someone who applies and registers at LCCC for the first time. If you apply and do not register for three or more consecutive semesters including summer, you must complete another online application.
You may print out the LCCC application or use our online application. Please note - The Admissions Office strongly encourages all applicants to schedule an admissions appointment so that we can review the process of enrollment to ensure a smooth registration. You can submit an application before your admissions interview.
Choose the New Student Application if:
- You are applying to LCCC for credit courses
- You took Dual Enrollment/High school courses with LCCC while attending high school
- You enrolled in a noncredit course and want to enroll in a credit course for the first time*
- You are currently enrolled in High School and are graduating this coming year
- You are a first-time student who applied before to LCCC but never enrolled for three consecutive semesters for credit courses
*NOTE: If you were previously registered for noncredit courses and are changing your name, a copy of your driver's license, marriage license, or court order is required before your name can be changed.
Individuals who have attended other accredited colleges and universities should submit official transcripts for evaluation of transfer credit at the time of enrollment. Grades of "D" and "F" will not be accepted for transfer credit. Courses without letter grades (such as pass/fail) will not be accepted. Other previous educational experiences must be evaluated through the Office of Prior Learning and Credentialing.
To be considered for Financial Aid you must have your Free Application for Federal Student Aid completed and mailed by May 1, 2012. Visit our "Financial Aid" or our "FAFSA on the Web" pages for more information.
The college will be offering an interest-free tuition payment plan. The terms of the payment plan are determined by the date of enrollment in the payment plan. You may contact the Business Office at 610-799-1157 for more details.