Update your Alumni Profile!
As Lehigh Carbon Community College’s alumni base continues to grow, our LCCC Alumni Board continues to plan more events and activities for alumni. By keeping your alumni profile up to date, LCCC can keep you up to date on the exciting alumni functions and events on and off campus. In addition - by keeping your information updated, Lehigh Carbon Community College can continue to track the success of our graduates!
The Alumni Directories have hit the mail! Keep an eye out for your copy.
A huge thank you to all who participated. This information will help you stay better connected with classmates as well as keeping you connected with LCCC.
Alumni by laws
View the Alumni Association by laws
How can you volunteer? Simply contact Jane below to be added to our list for upcoming events. We welcome all Alumni.
Visit this page often for more event details! Contact Jane Wilchak, Special Events Manager, Institutional Advancement at (610) 799-1929 or email@example.com
As a graduate of LCCC, you are automatically a member of the Alumni Association. Membership is free and includes:
- NATIONWIDE AFFINITY PROGRAM - GET YOUR FREE QUOTE TODAY AT www.nationwide.com/lccc.
- Free library privileges at the Rothrock Library on the Main Campus in Schnecksville.
- 10% discount at LCCC Bookstores! Some exclusions apply, but shop online at www.LCCCshop.com.
- Subscription to Aspire: The Community College Magazine
- Use of Career Development Center
- Invitations to exclusive LCCC events
- *SCHOLARHSHIP OPPORTUNITY - Eligibility for your children to receive the Alumni Association Legacy Scholarship
For more information on the Alumni Association, please contact Jane Wilchak, Special Events Manager, at 610-799-1929 or firstname.lastname@example.org.