- The upper level of the Rothrock Library is open to current LCCC students. Students must check in at the front desk when they enter. The Library is not open to the community at this time.
- Social Distancing A minimum of six feet of social distance is required, and facemasks are required at all times.
- Curbside Service: is available Monday through Friday and is the preferred method for distribution of materials.
- Computer lab: The Library’s open computer lab area will be the only Main Campus computer lab available to students Study tables may be used by one person.
- Computers for Remote Classes: The Library will be utilizing study rooms for students to individually access remote classes or complete an exam requiring Respondus. Students should contact the Library to reserve a room.
- Need a Laptop?: The library received a limited number of laptops students may borrow for the semester. Please call 610-799-1150 to reserve a laptop.
- Internet Hotspots: The College received 11 hotspots. These devices allow connecting a Wireless enabled computer to the Internet through a cell signal. Call the library to confirm a hotspot is available for checkout. Hotspots are lent until the end of the current semester.
View the library's current virtual displays on Coronavirus
and racial justice and police reform
View the library's current LGBT History Month
4750 Orchard Road
Schnecksville, PA 18078
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (7:30 a.m. - 4:00
p.m. as of October 2)
Saturday: Closed until further notice
*Exceptions to Regular Hours: Thanksgiving Holiday*
LCCC Allentown - LCCC Tamaqua
- Wednesday, Nov. 25: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 26: Closed
- Friday, Nov. 27: Closed
- Saturday, Nov. 28: Closed
- Sunday, Nov. 29: Closed
Hours are posted at the sites or contact the library at 610-799-1150.
LCCC Allentown (Donley Center)
LCCC Tamaqua (Morgan Center)